- 4 slices cooked Simply West Coast Salmon Bacon, broken into pieces
- 1 bunch curly kale, chopped with rib removed
- 4 cups baby kale
- Parmigiano-Reggiano to taste
- 2 tbsp hemp hearts
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tbsp capers
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- ½ fresh lemon, juiced
- Olive oil, approximately ¾ cup
In a blender, combine all the dressing ingredients except for the olive oil. With the blender running add the oil in a steady stream. If it’s a little thick add a little bit of water and blend.
In a large salad bowl toss the greens with the desired amount of dressing. Mix in the parmesan and add the reserved salmon bacon. Garnish with hemp hearts.