Simply West Coast Swingin’ Cocktail Sauce makes the perfect partner for baby pink shrimp or prawns.
- 2 cups of shredded iceberg or curly leaf lettuce
- 4 large leaves of Frisee greens
- 12oz of cooked & chilled hand peeled baby pink shrimp or tail-on prawns
- 4 lemon wedges
- 4 chilled, frosted martini glasses
- 6oz of Simply West Coast Swingin’ Cocktail Sauce
Place all four glasses on the counter in front of you, (Try to work quickly to keep the frost on the glasses).
For a nice presentation, place one Frisee leave into each martini glass, followed with an equal amount of shredded lettuce. Place 4oz of shrimp or prawns on top of the lettuce. Slice each lemon wedge and place onto the rim of each glass.
As a final touch, pour 1-1/2oz of Simply West Coast Swingin’ Cocktail Sauce on top of shrimp or prawns. Dunk, dip and savour!
Tropical Cocktail Sauce:
For a spicy twist try using equal amounts of our Tangy Thai Aioli and our Swingin’ Cocktail Sauce with a splash of cognac. Indulge and enjoy.