- 8 slices Simply West Coast Salmon Bacon
- 1 box linguine pasta, cooked al dente,
- 1 cup whipping cream
- ½ lemon, juiced
- ¼ cup roughly chopped dill
- salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- ½ cup grated Parmigiano-Reggiano
Cook salmon bacon and set aside. Cook pasta according to package directions and reserve about ¼ cup pasta cooking water. In a medium saucepan, heat the cream over medium-high heat and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to a simmer and add the lemon juice, dill, salt, and pepper. Let simmer lightly for another minute or so and then remove from heat.
Drain the pasta and return to the pasta pot. Place over medium heat and add the cream mixture and toss to coat. Add the extra water and toss. Place pasta into a serving dish and garnish with broken up pieces of salmon bacon and grated parmesan.