Simply West Coast Tangy Thai Aioli adds a little kick to this delicious, baked fish recipe.
- 2 – 8oz portions of your favorite white-fleshed fish; halibut, cod, snapper etc.
- ½ cup of Simply West Coast Tangy Thai Aioli
- The zest and juice of one small lime
- ¼ cup of julienned bell peppers
- ¼ cup of julienned green onions
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Butter and/or olive oil (to coat the baking dish)
Set your oven to bake and preheat to 375°F (190°C).
Lightly coat the bottom of a medium sized baking dish with the butter and/or olive oil. Lay the fillets skin or seam-side down in the dish.
In a small mixing bowl, combine the Tangy Thai Aioli with the lime juice, lime zest, salt and pepper. Spoon the mayo mixture over the fish coating both fillets evenly. Sprinkle the red pepper julienne over the coated fillets.
Bake the fillets for 12-15 minutes.
Remove from the oven, garnish with green onions and serve. Enjoy!