True Canadian fusion. Simply West Coast Rustic Soya Maple Glaze makes a tasty seafood marinade. We’ve used wild sockeye salmon in our recipe photos, however you can also add a mixture of seafood to each skewer for variety. Try adding prawns, scallops, and other types of fish like halibut or snapper. Fresh, simple and delicious!
- 16oz of wild sockeye salmon cut into 1oz cubes (or your choice of seafood)
- 8oz Simply West Coast Rustic Soya Maple Glaze
- ½ of a green bell pepper cut into 1” pieces (need 8 pieces)
- ½ of a red bell pepper cut into 1” pieces (need 8 pieces)
- 10 inch long stainless steel or bamboo skewers
If using bamboo skewers, soak them in water for at least one hour before use.
Start by skewering one piece of pepper onto each skewer, then add salmon cubes and peppers until you have four full skewers. If you’re using a variety of seafood, alternate fish and prawns.
Place the skewers in a flat-bottomed baking dish and cover with Rustic Soya Maple Glaze. Cover the skewers and refrigerate for 1–2 hours. Be sure to turn the brochettes over at least once during marinating time process.
Preheat your BBQ to medium heat and make sure your grill bars are well oiled. Grill the brochettes until the prawns turn pink and the edges of the fish begin to turn golden brown. Serve immediately and garnish with lime wedges. Enjoy!